A lubricator is designed to introduce a controlled quantity of oil into the downstream air flow. EIndustryHub offers lubricators for the usage in pneumatic systems and for a smooth air flow.
- Working pressure: 0.15MP~1.0MPa
- Fluid: Air
- Temperature Range: -20~70°C
- Recommended Lubrication Oil: ISO VG 32 or equivalent
- Port Size: 1/4"
- Capacity of Oil Bowl: 25CC
SMC Type Pneumatic Lubricator Pneumatic Air Lubricator (AL2000-02, AL3000-02, AL3000-03, AL4000-04, AL4000-06, AL5000-10)
- Highest Working Pressure: 1.0MPa
- Ensured Pressure Resistance: 1.5MPa
- Operating Temperature Range: 5~60°C
- Recommended Oil Use: ISO VG 32
- Container Material: Polycarbonate
- Protective Cover: Not Available
- Flow Rate: 800 L/min